Josh and I went to hike Timpanogos, which is pretty close to our house. It turned into quite the adventure trying to keep up with the guy who hikes for a living. After getting a little turned around getting to the trail head, which added 2 miles to our 16 mile hike, we found the trail and were headed up.
Not too long after that .."Joshy I think we lost the trail.."
yep this is not the trail but it has a pretty view!
Still smiling at this point
He is a pretty cute hiking partner
We saw a moose! Freaked me out, glad we didn't see a bear or mountain lion.
This hike ended up taking a lot longer then we planned, even at Joshy's fast pace, so we didnt think we had enough daylight to summit so we eneded up going to see Emerald Lake.
There were a bunch of goats by the lake..even the goats freaked me out.
On our way back down we found ourselves off trail again. We were 100 yards above the trail and the only thing that sepereated us was billions of sliding rocks...
This was half way down, you can see the trail down at the bottom. FYI: I think we figured out going backwards on hands and feet was better then forward on feet, butt and hands(owie).
Two days later I still cant walk but it is all worth it, we had sooo much fun together!

1 comment:
How fun, such cute pictures! All the animals would've freaked me out too(:
Post a Comment