Thursday, May 19, 2011

Preschool Graduation

Presenting Learn and Grow Preschool Graduate
Ava Kate Berg



Here she is with her Diploma.


I plan on getting a picture just like this when she graduates high school and college, but I suppose I won't be carrying her in those.


Ava with her closest friends Nikki and Brooklen.

The Graduating Class of 2011


3 comments:

Quinn, Allison, Rylee and Cailyn McNamara said...

she is so big! love it. the scary thing is that that high school graduation is going to creep up on us faster than we know...

Quinn, Allison, Rylee and Cailyn McNamara said...

p.s. i extra love all the graduation paraphenelia...the hat, diploma, and OF COURSE the candy necklace (:

Katie said...

High School Graduation is going to creep up on us:( Sad. I was thinking the same thing because that picture reminds me of the picture I have with Mom and Dad at my HS graduation.

Followers